Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

We were so excited when Auntie Frances called to see if we wanted to meet up with her on Wednesday morning. The boys decided that the Cerritos Library was where they wanted to meet. We couldn't have been happier when we saw that Uncle Michael had decided to join her.




Now for some water and outdoor fun!!










The end of a really great morning and afternoon!
(no children were hurt while taking this picture)

It was great having my own personal "paparazzi' there to capture my morning with the kids. I felt just like the Octomom but with WAY less kids (ha ha)!
Thanks Michael and Frances for helping to make our morning so great!
WE LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Greta said...

Before Annabelle was born did you ever wonder, "how will I ever go anywhere again when I have three????"
Look at you now. You are a pro. Way to get out there!
Looks like you all are doing well. I am so proud of you!