Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Shower Blessings

On Saturday, July 11th my good friends Cheryl, Shannon, Becky and Amber threw me baby shower. It was a dessert / drink shower and it was a truly wonderful evening. Many of my close friends and some family gathered to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby girl. For those that were unable to attend, you were missed.

Thank you all for the wonderful gifts and for spending your Saturday evening celebrating me and our baby girl. We are so excited for her arrival and to put her in all of the ADORABLE clothes we received.

There were so many great treats to chose from.
Of course, I didn't chose - I tasted them all.


The tables were beautifully set to create a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.


Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves,
which makes me SO happy! I had a wonderful time!











We feel so blessed by all of the amazing gifts we received. Thank you all so much!
GIRL STUFF IS SO MUCH FUN!!



Cheryl, Me, Becky and Shannon at the end of the night.
Amber, we missed you!



THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF HEART!!

2 comments:

Four Flights said...

Nicole, how did you do that fancy picture layout where you have 4 grouped together? It looks great. I had a wonderful time at the shower. We all love you so much and were happy to surround you with that love!

5chamberlins said...

SO SO glad that you enjoyed 'your' night :o) We love you SO much and what a joy it was to host such a special event!!!
Really loved getting to meet so many of the friends we lovingly hear about so often!! Hope to get to know them better in the future... you have an amazing group of friends! :o)
Can hardly wait to meet that precious little 'niece' of mine!!!
XOXO