Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you

Thank you to those that prayed for me and my family during this past week.
Thank you to those that sent me personal e-mails or notes through my blog and Facebook.
Thank you to those that encouraged me when I started to get crazy nervous about reading at the funeral.
You are all wonderful and thoughtful people and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such kindness.

The rosary and funeral service for my Grandmother a.k.a. Wella to many was beautiful.
Thank you to those that came and to those that helped and offered to help.
Our boys were wonderful. Just like little men - strong and loving.

I am thankful for the many wonderful years I had with her and all that she taught me.
My sadness has subsided and has been replaced with peace in my heart.

If you are able, I encourage you to give your Grandmothers an extra hug and kiss this Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Four Flights said...

I said a special prayer for you and your family today friend. Love you

Unknown said...

check out here louis vuitton replica blog link check out the post right here hop over to here check out this site

shapel said...

e7z59z8z24 j9a42g8p02 s1c11q9g15 m4v34m0u56 q4x12b3z75 g0c48d1v44